ATME College of Engineering (ATMECE), Mysuru, established in the year 2010, is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka. The ATME Trust was founded by Er. L. Arun Kumar and a group of like - minded people to bring out Industry-Ready professionals and new generation of entrepreneurs to address the demands of an ever increasing global market. The vision of the trust is to create an educational hub that churns out professionals imbibed with values, heritage and culture.
ATMECE is accredited by National Board of Accreditation for under graduate programs of Civil Engineering, Electronic & Communication, Electrical & Electronics and Mechanical Engineering. ATMECE is rated GOLD by QS I-GAUGE for its overall excellence and is an ISO 9001-2015 certified college.
The titles “The Best Emerging Private Engineering College in Karnataka” and “Most Promising upcoming Private Engineering College in Karnataka” were awarded to ATMECE for two consecutive years. ATMECE believes in imparting holistic education where the student community is the focal point of the learning process. The college offers a motivating environment for knowledge assimilation with a sense of social responsibility and human values.
ATMECE in association with Institution of Engineers India [IEI] is organizing 'International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology (ICRTST-2021)'. The Conference is intended in bringing out the innovative ideas of Academicians, Industry professionals, Researchers, Scholars and Students in Science and Technology. Conference provides a platform to bridge the gap between Industry and Academia. It also focuses on networking people with similar interests to have a collaborative work and to have better solutions to societal problems.
1. Sharing and enhancing of knowledge.
2. Networking of researchers working in similar domains.
3. Collaborative research.
4. Bridging the gap between Industry and Academia.
Mysuru is located at about 145.2 km towards the southwest of Bengaluru and spread across an area of 156km2. The cultural ambiance and achievements of Mysuru has earned it the Cultural Capital of Karnataka. Mysuru is noted for its heritage structures and palaces, including the Mysuru Palace. In addition, it is noted for the festivities that takes place during the Dasara festival. Tourism is the major industry alongside the traditional industries. Mysuru is well connected with Air, Rail and Road ways to major cities of India.
1. All successful articles as per review norms of ICRTST-2021 are invited for presentation and they appear in conference proceedings.
2. An article as per review norms of Institution of Engineers, India (IEI) is eligible for publishing in IEI-Springer Nature Journal.
3. An article with high relevance to Communication Technology as per review norms of associated institution is eligible for publishing in Scopus Indexed Journal.
4. An article with high relevance to Information technology as per review norms of associated institution is eligible for publishing in Scopus Indexed Journal.
5. An article of Basic Sciences is eligible for publishing in scopus indexed journals.
6. An Article not complying with any review norms mentioned above is eligible for publishing in a Journal under UGC care list.
7. Only presented papers will be considered for publication as per above norms.